[flashboot] Updated kernels.. (or not) and an update.

Rickard Dahlstrand rd at tilde.se
Thu May 17 19:14:10 EST 2007

As the latest patch (008) only seems to affect xserver components I will
not build new kernels for that. Flashboot does not use the affected modules.

I have sent the 4.1-patch to Jakob for committing to the CVS and if
there is no objections we would like to make an official release of
flashboot 4.1.

Next week we will also try to release a new beta with new and exiting
functionally including a cd-kernel (with included iso), newbie
configuration scripts, configuration backup and more...

Rickard.