[flashboot] Kernel Config for Neoware e100 with CV860A motherboard

Russell Sutherland russ at quist.ca
Tue Jan 1 08:07:49 EST 2008

Greetings to all. And a happy new year to one and all.

I've been using flashboot on a number of platforms.
Recently I installed in on a number of Neoware e100
style thin clients. These machines are interesting
in the sense that they are diskless and run without
a CPU fan (albeit a bit warm) and best of all are
readily available on ebay and the like very cheap.
They have one PCI expansion slot.  I looked inside
and found a CV860A mother board, which seems to
be a Lex board from Taiwan.

I have attached the kernel config file as well as
the output from dmesg. My particular machine has
one dual 10/100 intel board installed, hence the prescence
of the fxp0 and fxp1 interfaces.

Cheers!

--
Russell Sutherland