[flashboot] Updated 4.3 binary distribution available.

Massimo Lusetti massimo at cedoc.mo.it
Tue Jul 29 19:00:04 EST 2008

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:43:12 +0200
Rickard Dahlstrand <rd at tilde.se> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have updated the binary distribution on http://tilde.se/flashboot/
> to 4.3-stable patched up to and including 004.
>
> Anyone using BIND on their flashboot-devices should upgrade.
>
> Read more on http://www.openbsd.org/errata43.html
>
> Regards, Rickard.

Thank you so much for this service, is really appreciated. I would like
to take the opportunity to ask if anyone have tried 4.3 on a LE-565
board. Both the GENERIC-RD and LE-564 kernels didn't complete the boot
procedure and stops on DMA errors accessing the flash onboard.

If anyone is interested i could post the boot error logs

Regards
--
Massimo
Someone is speaking well of you.