[flashboot] 4.4-CURRENT and LE565

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Nov 12 23:42:02 EST 2008

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Massimo Lusetti wrote:

> I'm experiencing freezes with a -CURRENT of one and a half week ago
> with the COMMELL LE-565 board.
>
> To let the onboard CF card readed attached as wd0 to work I've to set
> 0x0ffc flags on wd* kernel device, plus to effectively use the four re
> nic I've to disable (comment out) pcibios kernel device.
>
> Does anyone else have tried a 4.4 system on these boards?
> Or have some hints on where i should look at?

I had an LE565 until recently, but it stopped working with a puff of
smoke :(

It never had any trouble with CF, but it did have interrupt routing
problems (long before 4.4) that went away with pcibios being turned
off. You might want to try disabling apm instead and seeing if ACPI
solves them - it didn't work for me the last time I checked, but
there have been many improvements since then.

-d