[flashboot] Flashboot still possible with 4.9

flashbootlist at itmon.nl flashbootlist at itmon.nl
Wed May 4 17:58:21 EST 2011

Hi,

> The RAMDISK get futher but fails with:
> # /dev/rsvnd0c:
> /mnt: write failed, file system is full

I just realized that this is not an error; it always does this.

But I did run out of space. So I build RAMDISK again using a larger root
filesystem and it now builds and runs. I do still get some errors at boot
because of differences between 4.x (x<=8?) and 4.9. But does will be easy to
fix.

Anyway.. thanks for the hints! I've got it working now!

Mark