[flashboot] Flashboot for OpenBSD 4.9 now on Github

rancor therancor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:44:10 EST 2011

Thank you for testing the new version.

How where you running the scripts? We have been testing this scripts for a
couple of weeks and have never seen this issue before.

sudo ./build-release.sh
sudo ./build-kernel.sh <KERNEL>

What version of OpenBSD did you use? Did you use root or did you build as a
sudoers?

Our building environment is vanilla 4.9 i386 with no changes at all.

Best regards rancor