[netflow-tools] ipv6 filter problem

Gijs Molenaar gijs at looze.net
Thu Oct 13 23:21:25 EST 2005

Damien Miller schreef:

>This still looks like a filter problem. Could you try uncommenting the
>"#define FILTER_DEBUG" in filter.c and sending the output?

I did. But where should I look for the output?

when i run with -g or -d I don't see that any change.

Something I don't really understand completely, do you want this
discussion to take place on the mailinglist or personal? Sometimes I
forget this and press 'reply', but I'm not the only one :)

Thanks for the fast replies and actions! Really, the fastest bug fixes
ever. Not working yet, but still, fast. ;)