[netflow-tools] flowd python extension on Win32

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Jul 26 20:19:39 EST 2006

Damien Miller wrote:

> I haven't tried, but I expect that it would need a couple of minor
> tweaks to build properly. I don't have a windows system with development
> tools set up, but I plan on downloading the gratis "Visual Studio
> Express" compiler and having a go soon.

I have tried to cajole Visual Studio Express C++ to build Python
packages, but haven't had any success. Does anyone know the magic
combination? I won't have any real time to spend on it for a couple of
weeks at least, but if someone has solved it then I might be make a
binary bundle of the Python module for Windows.

-d