[netflow-tools] Pfflowd and OpenBSD 3.9

Joe lists at pantz.org
Thu Jun 22 07:17:07 EST 2006

Fantastic! I just compiled the new one from the mindrot CVS. Works great! A note
to anyone on the list. Remember to make the user "_pfflowd". If you don't and
you try to start it you get nothing back. Let's hope this fix gets picked up for
OpenBSD 4.0.

Thanks for your work Mathieu it is appreciated.