[netflow-tools] Pfflowd and openbgpd ?

Tom Beard tom at public-internet.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 07:22:12 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 09:08:21PM +0100, Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
> But... Is there any good way to add with pfflowd source-as / dest-as
> using openbgpd rib ?

I have looked into a similar setup but didn't really have any joy, seems there is no way of getting the AS data to pfflowd.  I did find mention of something about adding an extra field to OBSD's route table which could contact some misc. data such as an AS number which could then be pulled by pfflogd, however I got the impression that this was still in the theory stage.

I'd be interested to know if you manage to find anything better.

Regards,
Tom

--
Tom Beard