Anonymous CVS, Snapshot mirrors available

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Dec 13 15:41:06 EST 2000

Thanks to the generosity of Rob Hagopian <rob at hagopian.net>, portable
OpenSSH now has a public anonymous CVS tree and a mirror of the
snapshots on a fast (colocated) machine.

The nightly snapshots are now available from:
http://bass.directhit.com/openssh_snap/

Please use these instead of the mindrot.org ones (which will be going
away soon).

To checkout the CVS tree, issue the following commands:

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at bass.directhit.com:/cvs login
(just hit enter when asked for a password)
cvs -d :pserver:cvs at bass.directhit.com:/cvs co openssh_cvs

If sending patches, please use the unified diff format ("diff -u" or
"cvs diff -u") as it is much easier to read.

Regards,
Damien Miller