[openssh-unix-announce] openssh8.3 dependencies

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Fri Jan 8 11:58:35 AEDT 2021

Portable OpenSSH's dependencies are listed in the INSTALL file
in the source distribution.

OpenSSH has no interaction with cgroups whatsoever. It's possible
you were using a version of OpenSSH modified by your Linux vendor.
If so, you should contact them to see what changes they have made
and their interactions with cgroups.