Pam errors in Solaris

David Agraz dagraz at jahoopa.com
Tue Dec 7 09:11:28 EST 1999

regarding the segfault that shows up when calling
pam_open_session in sshd under solaris--

In the dec 1 Solaris 7 patch report update, there is one mention
of pam:

Patch-ID# 107285-01
Synopsis: SunOS 5.7: passwd & pam_unix.so.1 patch
BugId's fixed with this patch: 4172457
Changes incorporated in this version:
Date: Aug/17/99

but it doesn't seem to be freely available -- when looking
for the file to download, sun tells us:

The document or patch you are attempting to access is available to
contract customers only. You can obtain the patch from your local
Solution Center. North American customers can call 1-800-USA-4SUN.

I also didn't have much luck finding out just what bugid 4172457
is, so I'm afraid I can't even tell if it's relevant.  Has anyone
access to this patch, and if so how has running sshd gone?

thanks,

David Agraz

Sent by Jahoopa Free Email!
Find us on the web at http://www.jahoopa.com