Pam errors in Solaris

Ben Taylor bent at CLARK.net
Tue Dec 7 10:44:07 EST 1999

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, David Agraz wrote:

> regarding the segfault that shows up when calling
> pam_open_session in sshd under solaris--

The segfault is related to the fact that PAM_TTY was not set
by pam_set_attr, which for some reason, Solaris expects to be
set.

I have a patch which causes the segfault to go away, but have had
worse success getting a working shell.  There is a controlling
terminal issue, which I haven't gotten my hands around.

Ben