solaris 2.5.1 still no good

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Sat Dec 11 02:28:04 EST 1999

I just email'd, from my other account, the snprintf.c that we distribute
in PostgreSQL...its been thoroughly tested on all the platforms that we
support, with Solaris 2.5.1 being one of them...the bsd-snprintf.c that we
included in OpenSSH, I believe, was the stock FreeBSD one, whereas this
one is meant to be generic ...

I *believe* that we pulled/borrowed this from sendmail originally...

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Damien Miller wrote:

Marc G. Fournier                                 marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                            Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"