scp with openssh on the server side and $PATH.

Marc Haber persoenlich at marc-haber.de
Sun Dec 26 08:15:38 EST 1999

On 14 Dec 1999 16:54:43 +0000, you wrote:
>If it fails on something you don't care about, you can normally get
>round it by editing debian/rules

Normally, yes. However, if I configure without gnome-ssh-askpass, it
fails later when it tries to move the compiled file into the
subdirectory structure. I comment that out, and build fails during
dh_movefiles (which doesn't even have a man page). RTFS, delete the
askpass subdirectories in debian, and have build fail even later
because it _needs_ the askpass subdirectories.

Hence, not yet a building debian openssh on my system :-(

Greetings
Marc