[solaris 7 patch] resubmit and extended ...

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Sat Nov 20 05:45:07 EST 1999

Okay, everything as the first large one I sent today, with a few extra
mods.  _PATH_MAILDIR is only used in sshd.c, that I can see, so moved the
#ifdef from config.h.in to there.

several files had __progname defined in the middle of the code, as well as
at the top of the code, so cleaned those out.

all the fixes for u_int32_t -> uint32_t and u_int16_t -> uint16_t, plus
added appropriate tests to configure.in to determine which one to use.  If
another OS uses a third method, this is *easily* extended.

fix to bsd-login.c due to ut_host not being part of the utmp struct in
solaris 7

This gets me to the point that OpenSSH under Solaris 7/x86 compiles as far
as ssh-agent ...

I'm stuck right now on a lack of setenv() in solaris 7, but next patch
will be based off of the above, not instead of, unless a pre14 comes out
that includes all this?

Marc G. Fournier                                 marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                            Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"