tcp-wrappers not being used even w/ --with-tcp-wrappers

Chris Saia csaia at wtower.com
Tue Nov 23 06:00:24 EST 1999

Howdy,

  It seems that even when specifying the --with-tcp-wrappers configure
  flag, the LIBWRAP define in config.h never gets #define'd and -lwrap
  never gets added to LIBS in the Makefile.  To make sure I wasn't
  dealing with a stale configure file, I ran autoconf on configure.in
  to roll a new configure.  I also don't see anything wrong with the
  --with-tcp-wrappers defined in configure.in.  No luck so far.

  I'll continue poking at the source to try to solve it, but in the
  meantime, if someone comes up with the solution, please post it to
  the list.

Thanks,

   csaia at wtower.com, WTnet IRC Administrator - http://www.wtower.com/~csaia/
    GNU Privacy Guard Public Key information is available at the above URL.