3 Bugs to Report: OpenSSH V1.2pre13

Robert Hardy rhardy at webcon.net
Tue Nov 23 08:17:24 EST 1999

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Markus Friedl wrote:
> hi, who says this? client? sever? can you provide
> debugging output from 'ssh -v' and/or 'sshd -d'?
> these messages are related to port/agent/x11-forwarding,
> please provide more info.

I do the following:
 ssh hostname

I get:
Last login: Mon Nov 22 16:11:09 1999 from xxx.xxx.webcon.net
Webcon SRP vx.x.x
chan_shutdown_read failed for #0/fd4: Transport endpoint is not connected
xxx 4:11pm {0}[~]

That would be the client.

The next time it does it I will try to get more debugging information.
I haven't seen it recently...

Regards,
Rob

--
----------------"Linux the choice of a GNU Generation!"-----------------
Robert Hardy                                          C.E.O. Webcon Inc.