[s-x86] Re: [solaris 7 patch] resubmit and extended ...

patrick.novak at po.state.ct.us patrick.novak at po.state.ct.us
Tue Nov 30 07:23:50 EST 1999

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

I have merged most of you changes, and included autoconf support
for detecting and automatically defining u_intXX_t.

Can you try out the attached patch to see if it helps.

Regards,
Damien

--
| "Bombay is 250ms from New York in the new world order" - Alan Cox
| Damien Miller - http://www.mindrot.org/
| Email: djm at mindrot.org (home) -or- djm at ibs.com.au (work)

Looking for the lowest rate for your mortgage? GetSmart.com can help.
We'll help you find the loan you need quick, easy, and FREE click here
at http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1276

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=solarisonintel&m=1

(See attached file: openssh-1.2pre13.diff)