Password Login Failing... (RPMS)

Keith Baker ssh at par.dhs.org
Mon Apr 10 16:31:12 EST 2000

> Naturally, the simplest thing would be for you to install the rpms
> amde by opennsh's Linux port maintainer.

I like to build packages myself rather than use the rpms.  I tend to learn
more (like I learned about PAM config files this time)...  My system now
works just fine with a simple message to a mailing list.  I'm not much of
a fan of the just rpm it additude because you never really know whats
going on and things just work without understanding...  Thats why I
switched to linux...