Testers wanted

Dan Brosemer odin at linuxfreak.com
Sat Aug 5 13:42:22 EST 2000

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 01:05:36PM +1000, Damien Miller wrote:
> To ensure that future releases of portable OpenSSH are as bug-free as
> possible, we need to recruit a team of testers.

I contributed some code early on, but have since developed other commitments
so I haven't been able to spend as much (indeed any) time on the project as
I would have liked.  I'd like to get involved again.

I'm able and willing to test on:
Linux-x86 (who isn't?) (Debian slink/potato/woody)
Linux-arm (maybe a little rarer) (Severely hacked up RedHat).

At times I could do Solaris7 on sun4u, but I'm sure you could find someone
with more reliable access to such a machine.  If not, feel free to call on
me.

-Dan

--
"... the most serious problems in the Internet have been caused by
unenvisaged mechanisms triggered by low-probability events; mere human