Testers wanted

jweaver at aens.net jweaver at aens.net
Mon Aug 7 04:08:50 EST 2000

> Each tester would be responsible for a particular OS platform and
> would be called upon to test snapshots before they are marked as
> official releases. The release would not go out until it had been
> given the OK by testers on each supported platform.

I can do Solaris 7/8 on a varity of Sun boxes in both 32/64 bit trim. I
would not say that I'm of 'development quality' in the debugging area. I
am more than capable of running scripts.

On a related note, scp didn't want to transfer the 3.2gb tarball. Large
file issues on Solaris, I guess. Any ideas.

--
john weaver -- jweaver at aens.net | Systems Administrator