Test snapshot

Daniel T. Chen chenda at cs.unc.edu
Wed Aug 23 18:55:47 EST 2000

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Damien Miller wrote:

> I have just tarred up a snapshot and uploaded it to:
> http://www.mindrot.org/misc/openssh/openssh-SNAP-20000823.tar.gz
>
> The snapshot incorporates the last month's fixes and enhancements from
> the openssh-unix-dev mailing list and from the OpenBSD developers.

Compiles, installs, and runs fine here on SuSE 6.4 (x86).  Still using
separate/modified sshd.pam.generic, though.

./configure --with-tcp-wrappers --with-md5-passwords --with-ipv4-default

% ssh -V
SSH Version OpenSSH_2.1.1p5, protocol versions 1.5/2.0.
Compiled with SSL (0x0090581f).

Nice touch.  :)

dtc