Test snapshot

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at cygnus.com
Thu Aug 24 09:51:54 EST 2000

Damien Miller wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
> > What do I have to do so that Cygwin support is added to OpenSSH as
> > well?
>
> My sincere apologies for my silence on your patches - a couple of things
> have prevented me from merging them - primarily a lack of time on my part.
>
> I will look over them again this weekend.

That would be really nice. I had to add an additional patch,
unfortunately, to get rhosts authentication working without
checking for uid 0 (which is meaningless for Windows systems
as you know). It's your choice if you will try the latest
patch I sent (as of 2000-08-08) or if I should send the
current patch additionally.

Unfortunately I had no chance to upgrade to the latest
OpenSSH-Snapshot so it's still related to 2.1.1p4.

The current sources and binaries of the Cygwin version are
accessible via ftp:

OpenSSH-2.1.1p4:

ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/V1.1.3

files:

        openssh-2.1.1p4.README          README
        openssh-2.1.1p4-3.tar.gz        binary
        openssh-2.1.1p4-3-src.tar.gz    patched sources

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin at sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.
mailto:vinschen at cygnus.com