StrictHostKeyChecking

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Fri Dec 1 00:09:48 EST 2000

I found what was causing this problem... and I'll share my
embarrassment in public.

I build and install all packages as rpms.  Unfortunately in a moment of
madness, I had installed the Red Hat package of openssl 0.9.5a on my
build machine, but had my rebuild of Damien's openssl 0.9.5a on all the
others.

Something in those 2 versions of openssl libraries don't quite match up.

	Nigel.

[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]