Hosting openssh's CVS repository

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Sun Dec 3 13:48:35 EST 2000

At 12:20 AM +0100 12/3/00, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Damien Miller wrote:
>>
>  > On Fri, 1 Dec 2000 mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:
>  >  >  I don't believe that OpenSSH portable CVS tree is public at
>  >  >  this point.
>  >
>  > I am working on getting a well-connected box to host a public
>  > CVS tree, until then offers of hosting for anonymous-only CVS
>  > will be entertained :)
>
>I can offer sources.redhat.com (former sourceware.cygnus.com). It
>has a fairly good connection and is already home for various open
>source projects like GDB, binutils, autoconf or Cygwin. Anonymous
>as well as CVS write access for the maintainer team is available.

Would www.sourceforge.net be another possibility?

(I'm not all that familiar with sourceforge, but I already HAVE
an account there, so that makes it slightly more interesting to
me than sources.redhat.com.  Also, sources.redhat.com kinda
suggests that this is a redhat project, and it might be confusing
to have that implied)
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at eclipse.acs.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu