Slow connects

William Wilson william.wilson at NAU.EDU
Sat Dec 9 03:34:19 EST 2000

I've just installed openssh 2.3.0p1 on a number of Solaris 2.6 boxes.  I've
noticed that connect times can take up to 3 minutes when connecting from
box a to box b with the new ssh client and daemon.  When I connect using a
pc client like f-secure or with an old ssh client on unix the connect times
are wonderfully fast.  Any idea why I would get slow connect times with the
new client and new daemon?

Thanks.

* William Wilson - Northern AZ Univ
* william.wilson at nau.edu  *** http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~wew