Anonymous CVS, Snapshot mirrors available

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Dec 14 01:51:53 EST 2000

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 03:41:06PM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
> Thanks to the generosity of Rob Hagopian <rob at hagopian.net>, portable
> OpenSSH now has a public anonymous CVS tree and a mirror of the
> snapshots on a fast (colocated) machine.

These are good news.

I just tried this on AIX, and this resulted in "configure" complaining
about:

creating config.h
cat: cannot open ./config.h.in

Is there anything special besides doing:

cvs checkout ...
cd openssh_cvs
autoconf
./configure <options>

?  Maybe my autoconf version is too old (I'm using 2.13)?

... ah!  Found it: config.h.in depends on running running "autoheader".

Hmm.

Is there a way to automate running "autoconf" and "autoheader"?  Any
makefile tricks that I do not know yet?

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de