SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 port

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Dec 14 17:14:15 EST 2000

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Tim Rice wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Murray Hooper wrote:
>
> > Just starting to go down the ssh road on SCO OpenServer.
> >
> > Has any started/completed a port of SSH2 to this platform?
>
> I have a patched version of openssh-2.2.0p1 that works good.
> Most of my patch is in the current code base but if you are using
> the SCO compiler the newer code will not compile.
> If you are using gcc, it will probably work.

Damien backed out of required 64bit integers. So the current 2.3.0
snapshots should compile under SCO w/ a native compiler minus sftp-server
which requires 64bit integers.

I'm open to suggestions if someone has a patch for SCO w/ native compiler
to support u_int64_t.  As long as it's not extremely distruptive to the
source.

- Ben