GMP in COPYING.Ylonen

James Mitchell jmitchel at lucent.com
Sat Dec 16 08:38:16 EST 2000

Mr de Raadt,
It seems odd somehow that a movement so founded on freedom and cooperation
can be led by such fractious and uncooperative people as Mr Stalman and
yourself.  I apreciate your work with OpenBSD and especially OpenSSH, but
please keep your petty squables to yourselves (and don't think I didn't
chide RMS similarly).

James Mitchell
jmitchel at jmitchel.com