openssh 2.2, fbsd 4.2: incoming data hangs sshd on tty

mike at hyperreal.org mike at hyperreal.org
Wed Dec 27 06:44:42 EST 2000

I wrote:
> Contrary to earlier test results, I am unable to reproduce the problem
> outside of pico. Pasting the same text into an echo "..." command in the
> shell multiple times yielded no problems.

*sigh* Again I must amend this report. I just got a classic lock-up outside
of pico, when elm 2.4ME+ PL84 (like I said, old habits..) was displaying a
list of messages in a mailbox. So the sshd problem is not just restricted to
certain text editors.

   - Mike
 Mike Brown / Hyperreal   |   Hyperreal http://music.hyperreal.org/
 PO Box 61334             |   XML & XSL http://skew.org/xml/