Bug in lastlog printing

Christian Kurz shorty at debian.org
Fri Dec 29 10:10:57 EST 2000

Hi,

I just ltraced ssh to see why it prints the lastlog twice instead of one
time. I think the bug seems to be in the parsing of the lastlog-entry
and I especially think that the function lastlog_populate_entry is the
buggy one, but I'm not sure, as I'm not very familar with the code. So
if someone of you, would please trace this bug down and fix it, I would
really appreciate that. Thanks.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member