Bug in lastlog printing

Christian Kurz shorty at debian.org
Fri Dec 29 10:48:11 EST 2000

On 00-12-29 Damien Miller wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > I think the bug seems to be in the parsing of the lastlog-entry
> > and I especially think that the function lastlog_populate_entry is the
> > buggy one, but I'm not sure, as I'm not very familar with the code. So
> > if someone of you, would please trace this bug down and fix it, I would
> > really appreciate that. Thanks.

> Are you sure that you are not using a pam_lastlog module?

Hm, could this occur because of the usage of this pam_lastlog module? So
to now get this twice, we should either disable the lastlog in ssh
(which is bad in my opinion) or remove the lastlog-module from the
pam-configuration of ssh? For me it looks like it's that module that is
printing the second lastlog message, but currently I'm a bit too sleepy
to be sure. :)

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member