[kdo at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu: protocol incompatibility between OpenSSH and SSH secure shell?]

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Sat Dec 30 08:13:53 EST 2000

Hello all!

        I didn't see anyone else reply to this, but I also didn't see
anything show up on the OpenSSH development list (Cc'ed here).  There
is a patch call out right now for the pending release of 2.4.0.  I'm
wondering if anyone is aware of this and if it's already been covered
in 2.4.0?

        Please reply to list and original poster...

----- Forwarded message from Ken Olum <kdo at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> -----