OpenSSH doesn't compile under Solaris 2.3 Sparc

Andre Lucas andre.lucas at dial.pipex.com
Tue Feb 22 02:22:24 EST 2000

I'm surprised getpagesize(3C) isn't present. I wonder if it is just
being missed by the tests, or if is it genuinely not there. Try 'man
getpagesize' for starters. If there's no manpage, it's probably not
there.

Can you call 'sysconf(_SC_PAGESIZE)' - try 'man sysconf' and search for
SC_PAGE - to get the system pagesize? I don't have a sol2.3 system to
try for myself.

Ta,
-Andre