Patch (was: OpenSSH doesn't compile under Solaris 2.3 Sparc)

David Rankin drankin at bohemians.lexington.ky.us
Wed Feb 23 01:17:03 EST 2000

If we are worried about this, the easy answer would be to add a variable
like "USE_LIBBSD" to configure.in, set it to one each positive test (and
leave it alone for negative tests), and then add -lbsd to LDFLAGS iff
USE_LIBBSD is 1.

Of course, this only matters if we really, really care about the library
getting referenced more than once. I doubt that we really care.

David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin at bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.