Patch (was: OpenSSH doesn't compile under Solaris 2.3 Sparc)

Jim Knoble jmknoble at pobox.com
Thu Feb 24 17:55:48 EST 2000

På 2000-Feb-23 klokka 15:38:09 +0000 skrivet Andre Lucas:

: All: It appears /usr/ucblib isn't in the library search path on Sol2.3,
: so we want to be linking against /usr/ucblib/libucb.a instead of .so .
: The only way I know to specify that I want specifically a static link is
: to name the file on the command line, i.e. LIBS="$LIBS
: /usr/ucblib/libucb.a". Does anyone know a better way?

That's the best way i'm aware of to link with a combination of static
and shared libraries.

--
jim knoble
jmknoble at pobox.com