Ack...OpenSSH no longer compatible with SSH 1.2.26 clients?

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Sat Jan 1 02:30:39 EST 2000

I just tried, on a whim, to use an OpenSSH client vs SSH 1.2.26 client,
and I can connect with it...

Something drastic change between pre23 and pre24?  Then again, I can't get
pre23 to work anymore either, after further investigation :(  OpenSSH
clients connect no problem, just not the old SSH 1.2.26 clients ...

Marc G. Fournier                                 marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                            Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"