OpenSSH protocol 1.6 proposal

Dug Song dugsong at monkey.org
Sun Jan 2 06:51:57 EST 2000

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:

> 	http://www.FreeBSD.org/~green/openssh.SHA-1.patch
> MD5 (public_html/openssh.SHA-1.patch) = e21a896f59474a31ab3b9103acf44c35
>
> P.S.:	I realize other people may have proposed something very similar.
> 	Indeed, markus's proposal may be something like this.  However,
> 	since it's impossible to work with anyone who is Theo, or
> 	"under" Theo, it's unrealistic to work with that.  Hence the
> 	reason we need to make a code fork of OpenSSH as soon as
> 	convenient.

i'm sorry you feel this way. so far, the OpenBSD OpenSSH developers and
the Linux/Solaris/etc. OpenSSH developers led by Damien Miller have been
getting along just fine. we hereby cordially invite you to join the party!

	http://violet.ibs.com.au/openssh/list.html

best wishes for the new year.

-d.

---