OpenSSH and NeXT (Black hardware)

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Mon Jan 3 06:18:22 EST 2000

Anyone working on a port of OpenSSH to NeXT (I have a 3.3 Workstation at
home).  I started looking around and there are a few things that may need
a bit of helping (NeXT version of GCC in the 3.3 days requires a bit more
work to pass functions around as pointers and it looks like the compiler
does not protect the header files from being recursively entered).  I
think the main thing would be to add the NetInfo logic into it.

Just wondering so I don't do too much double work.

Thanks

Ben