OpenSSH protocol 1.6 proposal

Brian Fundakowski Feldman green at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 4 18:21:00 EST 2000

What did you mean about not supporting the "change password" feature?
Were you referring to the passwd fields which expire passwords/accounts?
If so, you should take a look at my FreeBSD OpenSSH port... I've
implemented quite a bit of new stuff, like that, login.conf support,
and a framework (with good, working defaults) for prevention of
connection-based DoS.