openssh-1.2.1pre24 on SCO

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Thu Jan 6 11:18:50 EST 2000

Yo Damien!

Bingo!  This works into and out of my SCO/openssh-1.2.1pre24!

ssh -c blowfish -l gem [hostname]

Looks like the 3DES must be busted????
I did a "make test" on the libz and it passes.
I did a "make check" on the openssh and it passes.

RGDS
GARY

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Damien Miller wrote:

> Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:48:13 +1100 (EST)
> From: Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org>
> To: Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>
> Cc: openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org
> Subject: Re: openssh-1.2.1pre24 on SCO

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676