Testing openssh-1.2.1pre25

Andre Lucas andre.lucas at dial.pipex.com
Sat Jan 8 01:41:35 EST 2000

Are you looking to use a test framework such as DejaGNU for this? If you
haven't decided already, this might be a good choice given the
interactive nature of OpenSSH.

But then, I'm only going on what I think it can do for you since I've
never actually used it myself. If Cygnus can test GDB on cross targets
with it, we should be OK ;-)

-Andre