solaris 2.5.1 still no good

Aris Mulyono amulyon at ipass.net
Thu Jan 13 09:47:56 EST 2000

Hello,

I've got the same problem like this one.
Can somebody send the snprintf.c or other ways around please?

Thanks,

<------- snipped from mail archive ---------------------------------->
I just email'd, from my other account, the snprintf.c that we distribute
in PostgreSQL...its been thoroughly tested on all the platforms that we
support, with Solaris 2.5.1 being one of them...the bsd-snprintf.c that we
included in OpenSSH, I believe, was the stock FreeBSD one, whereas this
one is meant to be generic ...

I *believe* that we pulled/borrowed this from sendmail originally...

<------------------ end snip ---------------------------------------->

bsd-snprintf.c: In function `msetup':
bsd-snprintf.c:86: warning: implicit declaration of function `getpagesize'
bsd-snprintf.c:91: `x' undeclared (first use this function)
bsd-snprintf.c:91: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
bsd-snprintf.c:91: for each function it appears in.)
bsd-snprintf.c:91: `y' undeclared (first use this function)
bsd-snprintf.c:91: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
bsd-snprintf.c: In function `vsnprintf':
bsd-snprintf.c:133: warning: variable `ret' might be clobbered by `longjmp' or
`vfork'
bsd-snprintf.c: At top level:
bsd-snprintf.c:52: warning: `caught' defined but not used
make: *** [bsd-snprintf.o] Error 1

--
 Aris Mulyono