AIX openssh patches

David Rankin drankin at bohemians.lexington.ky.us
Fri Jan 21 08:41:50 EST 2000

On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 11:45:39AM -0500, Matt Richards wrote:
> Thus spake David Rankin (drankin at bohemians.lexington.ky.us):

> > I've attached the revised patch. I don't have SOCKS4 or SOCKS5 to play
> > with, so if you can test it, that'd be good. As mentioned, AIX users get
> > WITH_AIXAUTHENTICATE without choice now.

> I'm having a little problem with the pre27 working with the patches, I
> let you know when I find out what's going on.

I think I found out. Our u_int*_t tests don't define u_int8_t. Could
someone a bit more familiar with how that code works hack out a patch for
this?

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin at bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.