Long awaited round 1 of NeXT patches.

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Fri Jan 28 02:22:19 EST 2000

Sure.. I'll get them out to you when I get home tonight.

As for why.. I think part of the reason is the ./configure
software disabled lastlog support because next throws
it's lastlog file in /usr/adm (and I forgot to
re-enable it).  I thought of that as a drifted off to
sleep last night.

So I'll be trying that tonight.