EGD requirement a show stopper for me

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Sat Jan 29 03:55:51 EST 2000

Oh 2nd thought.. on quick search of Freshmeat.net  I found this:

http://www.freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/09/11/937100790.html

Crypto++
randombit - September 11th 1999, 21:46 EST
Crypto++ is a C++ cryptographic class library which includes block and
steam ciphers, hash functions, MACs, random number generators, public key
cryptography (including elliptic curves), compression, and an easy-to-use
filter interface. It aims towards IEEE 1363 compliance.

It may be a good thing.. Since I believe we are also missing ARC4
encoding in OpenSSH (and I notice some clients support it).