Control-c not work under openssh?

Irving Popovetsky irving at uscybernetics.com
Tue Jul 18 09:41:56 EST 2000

I am seeing the exact same thing, on all of the versions of Solaris
(2.6,2.7,2.8) that we have running here.  No problems on my Linux or *BSD
boxen.

To clarify, when I ssh to a box running OpenSSH (any ssh client will do),
and then from the OpenSSH box attempt to ssh to anywhere else,  it will
not catch SIGINT properly.

I think I've narrowed it down to some possibly faulty SIGINT catching in
readpass.c, and am toying with some ideas.   But I haven't figured
anything out yet.

I have truss output if anyone wants it.

-Irving