UseLogin creates duplicate 'last' entries; configure issue

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Jul 20 16:37:33 EST 2000

Hello all,

I enabled UseLogin briefly on my homegrown Redhat Linux 6.2 system.

Redhat's 'login' is in /bin/login, not /usr/bin/login.  Perhaps this
check should be moved to autoconf rather than #define'd.

I also noticed that it creates "duplicate" 'last' entries:
----
esa      pts/1        x.y.z.159   Thu Jul 20 07:56   still logged in
esa      pts/1        host.domain Thu Jul 20 07:56 - 07:56  (00:00)
----
Anyone else notice this?

--
Pekka Savola                    "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Pekka.Savola at netcore.fi          not those you stumble over and fall"